Friday, September 26, 2008






We were able to meet Trent at the Washington DC temple, it was amazing! It was so fun to see him. He looked great, and seems to be doing well and keeping busy. We were all so excited, the first pic is of the boys running as soon as they spotted Trent coming out of the temple, I think they were both airborn! Lincoln went right to him, and Ethan even fell asleep on his shoulder (we actually found out he was faking, he just didn't want Trent to go)! We were able to spend about 45 minutes with him, it was sad to say goodbye, but we know we will see him at Christmas!

5 comments:

Nicki said...

Is Trent serving back there? I can't remember where he went. So great you guys got to see him and spend some time together. I'll bet he was amazed by your boys!!!

McKel said...

Oh so many cute pictures, that is so awesome that you got to see Trent, and that linc had a happy birthday! He is so cute. They are all so cute, we can't wait till christmas. I love to look at your blog to see you guys!

Kam and Jodie said...

Jandi, I am so excited to see Trent, you have no idea! I am excited to you you guys at Christmas, YAY! It has been forever.

Embellish the Moment said...

How fun! Jandi you are a babe!

Leslie said...

The pictures are awesome. I am so glad you guys were able to go see Trent. I am sure he loved it! Looks like lincoln had a great birthday. I can't believe how big he is. He is so dang cute. The picture of Lee and the boys was amazing! It is so good to see all of you!