We love to have family visit, and we had a lot of fun going to the Environmental Center, traveling through Amish Country, playing Guitar Hero (I will never get over my dad singing "Shout At The Devil"!), and eating LOTS of good food!
So fun to have your family there! I wish I could have been there to see your dad sing. :) When I saw Ethan with out his shirt I had to laugh! Carson NEVER has a shirt on. He comes home from school and takes it off....even in the winter. It must be a middle child thing!
2 comments:
So fun to have your family there! I wish I could have been there to see your dad sing. :)
When I saw Ethan with out his shirt I had to laugh! Carson NEVER has a shirt on. He comes home from school and takes it off....even in the winter. It must be a middle child thing!
Oh, and are those red couches yours?? I love them!
Post a Comment