
Here are the boys on Sunday morning, heading for church. Mason's recital went well yesterday, he did a good job. Now we just need to find a new piano teacher since his is headed off to college. Lee is glad to have boards done, he started his ortho rotation today. School starts in one week and the boys are excited! Ethan has a friend in our ward that will be in his class, which will be great for him. It will also be great because I can carpool with his mom!
3 comments:
Usually, Leslie is the one leaving messages, but I was glancing through your blog and thought I would drop a note. The boys all look great! Tell Mason to keep up with the piano...I sure wish I had. P.S. Tell Lee that I am jealous....ortho is the best!
Oh Jandi, this is the cutest picture. I can't believe how much lincoln has grown since we saw him a couple of months ago. Tell Mas he did a good job on his recital, loved the song!!! Tell Ethan Spiderman has been to our house. Give them all a big love from us.Nicki
The boys look so cute all matching I love it! Mason did a great job on the piano, tell him to keep it up.
Post a Comment